DLP Resources Inc.
(** on SEDAR see MG Capital Corp.**)
OPPORTUNITY FOR DISCOVERY
DLP Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company operating in Southeastern British Columbia, exploring for Base Metals and Cobalt. DLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MG Capital Corporation listed on the TSX-V, trading symbol DLP.
The Company’s geological strategy is a culmination of David Leo Pighin’s lifetime work with Cominco and other exploration companies primarily in southeastern B.C. Because of David Pighin’s intellectual contribution and his desire to make an economic discovery in this region, the founders and partners agreed to name this company in David Leo Pighin’s recognition
To design, implement and manage cost effective and successful exploration programs with the objective of building shareholder value through mineral discoveries in the prolific Purcell Basin Belt, one of the world’s foremost geological and mining jurisdictions.
Highlights – 2019
• Closed a $1.15 Million financing
• Completed a 32 km MT Geophysical Survey on Aldridge 1 & 2 Properties (lead/zinc), Kitchener, BC area
• Made 2 new Prospecting Discoveries:
– Redburn Creek Property (copper/cobalt) 12 km NE of Golden, BC
– Hungry Creek Property (copper/cobalt) 35 km NW of Kimberley, BC