DLP Resources Inc.
OPPORTUNITY FOR DISCOVERY
DLP Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company operating in Southeastern British Columbia, exploring for Base Metals and Cobalt and is listed on the TSX-V, trading symbol DLP.
The Company’s geological strategy is a culmination of David Leo Pighin’s lifetime work with Cominco and other exploration companies primarily in southeastern B.C. Because of David Pighin’s intellectual contribution and his desire to make an economic discovery in this region, the founders and partners agreed to name this company in David Leo Pighin’s recognition
To design, implement and manage cost effective and successful exploration programs with the objective of building shareholder value through mineral discoveries in the prolific Purcell Basin Belt, one of the world’s foremost geological and mining jurisdictions.
Highlights – 2020
• Closed a $1.67 Million financing during July, 2020
• Closed a $800,000 financing during December, 2020
• Optioned PJX’s DD Property (Sullivan-type Zn-Pb-Ag)
• Optioned 453999 BC Ltd.’s NZOU Property (Sullivan-type Zn-Pb-Ag)
• Extended Teck Pan18-1 hole on DD property and intersected Sullivan Horizon at 1524m.
• Completed a 33 line km MT Geophysical Survey on DD, Moby Dick & NZOU properties.
• Identified a 5000m by 500m target area with significant MT anomalies on the DD- Moby Dick-NZOU properties.
• Completed 2 drillholes on Aldridge 1 with encouraging Sullivan Horizon intersections with significant hydrothermal alteration.
• Extended 2 lines, 1.4 line km, of MT Geophysics to the east of the Aldridge 1 2019 survey.
• Completed 1 drillhole on Aldridge 2
• Claimed an additional 93.81 km2 on the Aldridge 1 claim block
• Brought Hungry Creek (Copper/Cobalt ) to drill ready stage for 2021.
Recent News Releases
Subscribe to our NEWS email list
The DD-Panda-Moby Dick and NZOU mineral tenures are located in the Purcell range of the Columbia Mountains in the Fort Steele Mining Division.